|Landing Page||-Focused on acting on specific information directly relating to a wide range of various advertising and campaigns designed to lead consumers directly to the landing page.
-Single Page/Single Topic.
-Prompts page visitors to take one defined action.
-Omits any further navigation.
-Better for advertising.
-Not necessarily permanent.
|-Focus solely on the content and topics represented across our social media & rich media advertising.
-Clearly defining the action we wish the consumers who’ve landed on the page to take.
-No elements of SEO will be included, as the page is not intended for organic visitors.
|-Separates information across multiple pages with a higher level of detail and explanation.
-Designed and created focusing on elements of SEO in order for consumers to find the website organically.
-Occupies root domain.
-Provides comprehensive overview of business (generally).
-Links to other permanent pages.
-Opens options for further connection between the user and the business.
-Better overall representation of the brand.
|-Multiple pages all interconnected through clearly defined navigation opens for the user.
-Designing the content with existing SEO practices present throughout. (ex. Keywords present throughout the website’s copy).
-Each page focuses on different elements/content.
-Creating an impression on site visitors by maintaining our brand’s voice and including elements of good web writing. (Concise, Organized, F-Pattern)
- Representation of the Brand.
- Navigationally Sound.
- Content Design and Structure.
The following chart defines crucial elements behind our 3 Key Difference
|Representation of the Brand||Navigationally Sound||Content Design and Structure|
Speaking to the Audience
-Knowledge of the demographic
-Can’t assume the reader is aware of particular information.
-Content is relevant to the consumers in the target market.
-Up-to-date with modern society’s tendencies and habits; the businesses products/services made to appear easy to incorporate in a user’s life.
-Maintaining a consistent tone (voice) throughout the content.
-Persona representing segments of the market (commonalities and understanding).
-No broken links
-Clearly defined pathways across all web pages (multiple entry points)
-Links provided lead the consumer to the appropriate destination.
-Clear indication for buttons, words, symbols, and images embedded with a link.
Elements of SEO
-Appears organically for users based on the incorporation of basic elements of SEO. (Keywords within the copy)
–Strong Headlines guide the user, attract attention, and represent the content to follow.
-F-Pattern is a proven web-writing practice to preserve the readers attention.
-Grammar rules can be bent as particular slang and symbols are universally understood on the web.
-Concise plain language writing to eliminate unnecessary content/clutter. (Bullet lists, exclusion of fluff)
Unique Selling Point
-Highlighting unique differences for the Olly Robohub’s product.
-Defining the sustainable competitive advantages
-Presence of the company’s terminology, logos, symbols, and representations of the brand.
-Creating pain/providing cure. (Establishing a need for the user and providing them with the solution)
-Inspiring action and involvement from the consumers.
-Content on a webpage has a relationship to the overall theme of that particular page.
-Most effective and pertinent information readily available towards the top of the page.
-Visuals attract more inbound links.
-They’re processed faster by consumers (approximately 60,000 x)
-90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
-Pictures are universal, evoking stronger emotional reactions than words.
-Easier to comprehend.
Supporting the Campaign Objectives with our Key Differences
|Key Differences||Campaign Objectives Met|
|Representation of the Brand||1. Creating Awareness for the Emotech Olly Robohub brand.
2. To foster a loyal community of Olly Robohub brand advocates.
3. To increase digital traffic to all digital platforms included in the campaign.
4. To keep Olly Robohub relevant in the minds of customers.
|Navigationally Sound||1. To increase customer counts (followers/tweets etc.) on all social media platforms.
2. To reach “first-time” customers & increase sales.
3. To initiate, support, promote and reward co-creation of content across all platforms.
4. To generate user interaction with the Emotech brand as well as the specific Olly Robohub product.
5. To initiate customer interaction.
|Content Design and Structure||1. Creating Awareness for the Olly Robohub product.
2. To showcase and promote product usage.
3. To specifically reach the intended demographic of the product you selected.
4. To foster and encourage customer engagement & increase customer feedback.
Campaign Objectives: How They’re Met
To create awareness for the Emotech Olly Robohub brand
- Keeping the brands image relevant with social trends, consumer needs, and consumer expectations
- The consumer can relate themselves to the brand’s personality and ideals.
To create awareness for the Olly Robohub product
- Product descriptions, consumer reviews, how-to lists, and facts provide the consumer with a more in depth of the product and how it functions.
- Consumers who purchase the product based on information they received off the website can potentially expose those in their daily lives and social circles to the product and increase the awareness.
To increase digital traffic to all digital platforms included in the campaign
- If the consumer becomes supportive of the brand they’re likely to become active and involved with related media and platforms.
To generate user interaction with the Emotech brand as well as the specific Olly Robohub product
- Following our CTA’s and links can lead the consumer to our social platforms where they can engage with the community and the brand.
To initiate customer interaction
- Luring customers to related pages by creating curiosity and desire to learn more, finding the solution to the created problem.
To foster and encourage customer engagement & increase customer feedback
- Openly inviting the customer to leave their thoughts, opinions, and review of the product openly.
To foster a loyal community of Olly Robohub brand advocates
- Sharing beliefs and commonalities with the brand can develop into loyalty from the consumer.
To initiate, support, promote and reward co-creation of content across all platforms
- Enticing customer participation through offers and CTA’s
To showcase and promote product usage
- Displaying step-by-step instructions, suggestions, and product features to teach consumers about the product and its capabilities.
To increase customer counts (followers/tweets etc.) on all social media platforms
- Increasing traffic across our social media and platforms generating the possibility of a growth in participation and committed follows.
To keep Olly Robohub relevant in the minds of customers
- Relating the product to relevant trends/topics can have these same trends/topics promote our brand and product as consumers correlate the two.
To specifically reach the intended demographic of the product you selected
- Designing our content in a way that our intended audience would find our website organically through specific searches, topics, and themes.
To reach “first-time” customers & increase sales
- Consumers searching for specific content can become exposed to our brand and products based on our SEO elements.